This "Jesus loves us and made the world for us" lesson is based on Genesis 1. The Music Video is based on the nursery rhyme “Old McDonald had a farm.” The Memory verse is Eph 5:2 “He loved us and offered Himself as a sacrifice for us…” (NLT)
Each “Jesus In Jeans” Bible rhyme lesson promises to make your preschoolers giggle in anticipation, wiggle with excitement, dig-gle into God’s truth, and jiggle with joy as they discover Jesus’ life changing truths. The lesson includes a fun Bible Rhyme music video based on a well-known nursery rhyme.
The lesson broken down into 4 or 5 sections, based on the age group you are teaching:
1. Play Time & Welcome (Giggle) – Where they will giggle in anticipation for what’s about to be taught.
2. Video & Worship (Wiggle) – Where they will wiggle with excitement as they sing & dance to a music video.
3. Game Time (Wiggle) – Where they will keep wiggling until all the wiggles are out.
4. Bible Story (Diggle - 3-6yrs only) & Snack Time – Where they will enjoy snacks while you dig-gle into truths Jesus wants them to know.
5. Activity Time (Jiggle - 3-6yrs only) – Where they will Jiggle with joy as they apply what they’ve learned.
THE VIDEO FILES INCLUDED ARE .WMV FOR WINDOWS AND .MOV FOR A MAC
To hear a video sampler of music videos with sound copy and past this link in the address line of your browser: https://youtu.be/w444EBvk3cM
THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD - No physical items will be mailed to you.
Lessons are appropriate for early childhood ages 2 yrs. to 6yrs. Illustrations and Bible stories have been written in a way that helps preschool children relate to the Biblical truth the lesson teaches. Activities are designed to remind the children of what they’ve learned and encourage them to engage in hands-on application of the Bible truth. Most resources are already provided to help keep it affordable and are adaptable to any setting.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All characters and content are copyright protected © Creative For Kids Inc. Your purchase entitles you, the purchaser, to copy for you and your classroom. Copying and distributing this lesson to any other teachers, classrooms, departments, etc. is prohibited. This lesson is intended exclusively for classroom and personal use only.